Geometric lace gives the Freya Soiree Lace Longline Underwire Bralette an elegant look, and it has a comfortable stretch fit that allows you to move freely. Made of nylon and elastane.
- Multi-part underwire cup has angled and vertical seams for shape and is lined with sand color mesh for contrast.
- Patterned lace on cup exterior with non-stretch lace upper cup.
- Plunge front lifts without pushing up to highlight your cleavage.
- Center has a bow and goldtone metal charm sewn onto top.
- Soft stretch lace band around underside for a longline look.
- Upper part of tall, smoothing sides and back is lined with powermesh and has sewn-on elastic at top and bottom.
- Kicked-in straps help them stay on shoulders.
- Wide-set, restricted stretch elastic straps have a lattice pattern and fully adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
- Hook-and-eye closure at back with a sleek lined pad for comfort and coated metal hardware. See Fitter's Comments for hook count.
- Keyhole design below closure.
- Pullover styling.
- 3-part underwire cups are free of padding, removable padding, and side support panels.
- Center is 6" tall.
- Band of lace along underside of bra is 3-1/2" wide.
- Seamless sides are 7-1/4" tall, without boning.
- Straps are 1/2" wide with adjustable coated metal hardware at back.
- Back is 6" tall.
- For all sizes: 2-row, 3-column hook-and-eye closure at back.
- Measurement is taken from a size 34D and may vary slightly by size.
|91% nylon, 9% elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Warm hand wash only, colors separately, lay flat to dry. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.